Comments from Mentor:
- When she comes up, let her settle down nicer. Now it's like she hits a wall
- (He draws over the head to improve the falling curve)
- Hold f91 a bit, then go back with the hand and on pose on f112 stop the action
- Her left hand goes through her face before getting up
Not finished yet but our mentor said we could have a break from our first shot for now.
Things to remember:
- Get clear Key poses
- How to get from Pose A to B is important. Chose the most interesting breakdown
- Check out Chuck Jones sometimes (Road Runner)
Ed Hooks says: Watch People. Licence to stare. Everyone is a hero in their own life. Every character should have a power center.